Thursday 14 February 2013

Perks in the Life of a Broke Teenager- 5

There’s an end to absolutely everything we come across, and so is there an end to this. I’d not say that this is an end to being broke, because there isn’t one. However, I guess, I’ve reached the point where I have learned to differentiate between times when I need to go with the flow and the times when I’d need to stop, wait, think for a moment and take a stand and decide, which way I must be opting for!
Well, right now. The feeling of eating, shopping and enjoying like a freebee felt right. Yet, I believe, in the near future, there will be a time when I’d get bored of being this girl and hope to grow into the lady with her pockets full!
There will be a time, unlike today when I’d become broke of choices and ideas. I’d be broke of thoughts and broke of people to share stories with, broke of times to spend all the money I may have earned, broke of experiences I could share with dear ones, broke of memory and broke of years to live any longer. Before it gets that late, before I lose all the opportunities to fill my pockets with, I want to be on the other side of the court, just as much as anyone of you wants to be!
So what is getting in our way?
Well surprisingly, for a change, this time, I have an answer. I know.
Ourselves... yes. You are getting in your own way and I am getting in my own path to achieving it all! We hold ourselves back... which we need to learn how to put an end to!
It’s time to bid farewell to the empty pockets of my pants... its time to fill them with something, and for starters, coins and my lip balm are thumbs up!!!

Cheers! To all those broke blokes!
Miss I just got a new strawberry lip balm... I can almost eat it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment