Wednesday 2 April 2014

End of the Teenage Drama...

     ... and commencing the 20 something's new-age drama! I figured that I've got some four odd months at hand to get away with almost any imbecilic act by blaming it on "teenage wastage". I've decided to do it with sharing some of my theories. I like telling myself that I've come up with them. May be not all... but these are the way I'd narrate them.
So here's the first of many coming up soon! It's called,


"WAITING AT THE END OF THE SHIT HOLE"

     Teenagers have a very peculiar mechanism. Doing something, somebody doesn't want us to is always at the back of our mind. But the urgency of having done it right away is created only because that one person won't stop nagging about how we 'shouldn't'! (Been there- done that- came back bruised- kept quiet for a while- did it again- never stopped ever since)
     We are so frivolous that no matter how many times we hear the NO, we do just that, what pleases us. The point is, why nag till one knocks you down or punches you in the face? Instead I have decided to be the good friend and not repeat myself too often about the shit hole. This shit hole could be anything... girl and boy issues, family stress, career problems. The shit hole could be being too thin or too fat, too short or too tall... not being good enough or absolutely anything!
     In fact, if one avoids the warnings, advances forward and falls over his/ her face, the first thing they'd see, is this tall girl with weird hair. Standing on the other side helping them out. The only way, this could actually make sense, is if we here, some how learn to avoid saying "I TOLD YOU SO!"
     Because no matter what, these for words, wound deeper, pinch harder and slower!

until next time...
Love always,
Sneha Shetty

P.S. sometimes... just being there... not only in physical state is all that matters..! So look around and tell your loved ones that no matter what... you'll wait at the other end of each shit hole they fall into!

No comments:

Post a Comment