Sunday 20 May 2012

My reason to embark upon a journey.

     There are always situations in our lives when we have to choose left or right, this way, or that. Basically, start a new journey from a point you ending something on.
     When something new comes along I often ask myself, is it worth the effort? Is the venture too risky? Is there too much of mine riding on it? Now I think nothing is worth all the thought and all the thinking. Now I have decided, "Go with the flow"
    Yes, no experience is too happy or too sad, beating expectations or getting beaten down by expectations. Why not keep walking? if you have a great time, and the view is pretty, give yourself a pat on the back, because you started the journey. If the journey is sad and simply ugly, then pat yourself again, because sooner or later, it ought to end. Why not give everything a try? What not say, "better luck next time" than, "damn, if only i had..."

No comments:

Post a Comment