Saturday 28 July 2012

With memories... what to do?

     Walking down the aisle of memories, I realize, I notice there are so many people around me. So many faces I see, so many faces I glance at, I smile at, but do I know everyone of them?
     As I close my eyes or just stare at infinity, a picture appears in front of me, pouring out each emotion every moment was bearing.
     Sometimes there is a soft tear building up, sometimes a jovial smile and sometimes a hurtful wrinkle on the forehead. Some random days, some random people, whose names I may forget.. matter so much now!
     I walk along all the lanes, some lead to a turning point, some give me a choice some are plain straight while at the end of some.. there is no way ahead!
     how do I know where to stop? Where to turn around and which way not to opt for? Should i try the trial and error or just stand where i am stranded?

2 comments:

  1. Exactly what I'm feeling these days! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too.. like where to look, whom to ask, what to do?!!

    ReplyDelete