Thursday 15 March 2012

WORLD BEYOND SPECTACLES


     Spectacles can be your friends, they help you get a better look of your surroundings. Though sometimes, they hinder your view of certain minute details you ought to get from the corner of your eyes. And believe me, the virtue of life lies in the little things people do for you, with you, because of you, or around you!
     When I wear my pair of glasses, I get a clear view of almost everything in front of my eyes, its almost...perfect! But, when I don't have my second pair of eyes, I have to struggle a little to search for particular persons, lookout for the good and the bad. From a mile away, everything looks hazy, but as I keep walking, rather stumbling towards what seems right, each thing falls in place (I too fall in a lot of places) like it is meant to be and I am just joining the dots!
     Sometimes, imperfection and making mistakes is better than doing everything the right way! At least, I have a story to share, an incident to remember and every spot earns its own memory! Sometimes, not wearing glasses can be metaphoric to making mistakes. Sometimes asking for help, drags you to the right person, at the right time, for your right solution! (too dramatic...but true) Sometimes, rubbing your eyes is much better than cleaning the lenses of your spectacles.
     Oh! I've even got into the wrong bus  few (many) times, but not knowing 'whats next' is amazing. Though you end up like a little fool at times, every time you pass through the same spot or see the same bus, a sheepish smile will definitely flash across your face, with only you knowing 'Why'. And that, is special!
     Of course, with being able to see it all, comes a sense of confidence, but a nail-biting experience is necessary to recollect something.. someday! If everything becomes an event, irrespective of whether good OR bad it becomes of great importance.... either to laugh about, or to learn from. If you're too scared to leave your glasses behind, you could try contact lenses... at least your view wouldn't be obstructed, but, the irritation and discomfort will prevail. If you're ever too scared to take a 'leap of faith', just think to yourself, what a memory  the next few moments of your life
could make! because, UNLESS YOU LET GO OF "SOMETHING" OLD, YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HOLD GRIP ONTO "ANYTHING" NEW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment